We are growing and are adding a Data Analyst to the team. In this position you will interact with clients to aggregate their data (including: asset level, investment level, distributions, contacts and documents) and organize it within the IMS Platform. You will work with our product team to provide a solid foundation for clients to utilize the platform.
This role is an incredible opportunity to get into a technology startup experiencing explosive growth, work with our most strategic clients, and provide a career growth platform for your high ambition and drive.
The Drivers for Success:
· Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
· Experience working with advanced financial calculations
· Time management and organizational skills
· Solid communication skills
· Flexibility for business travel
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills with client facing responsibilities
· Self-Starter with the ability to multi-task in a fast paced start up environment
· Willingness and drive to succeed and deliver results to internal and external clients
· Insatiable appetite for learning and constant improvement. Not afraid to challenge and redesign the status quo. Everything done well can be done better
The Desired Skills and Experience:
· Bachelor’s degree required
· Minimum of 1 to 3 years of prior business experience required
· Previous modeling and/or financial analysis work required
· Commercial Real Estate (CRE) finance knowledge is a plus. Private Equity finance experience is a big plus.
· Experience with Microsoft products, including: Excel (expert level), Outlook, Word and PowerPoint
Note: We are not offering visa sponsorship for this role.
Please apply using the following Plum survey: http://bit.ly/2sqPyDN