Investor Management Services (IMS) provides a groundbreaking software as a service (SaaS) platform to the Commercial Real Estate (CRE) investment industry. Born out of a 20+ years of real estate experience, our technology is designed and built to solve core business pains of real estate investment professionals. IMS provides CRE investment sponsors a platform to onboard investors and investments, manage their investment portfolio on a real time basis, store and disseminate documents, and provide investor transparency. In short we provide CRE sponsors more time, energy and money to find the best deals which is what drives the value of their businesses.
The Account Development Representative (ADR) role is an incredible opportunity for individuals with ambitious career goals who want to have an impact in a high-growth, dynamic environment. This role provides an outstanding position to develop your sales skills and career while seeing the direct impact that your output has on the business. We are committed to building an organization of smart, driven, professionals who in turn are committed to bringing out the best in each other to achieve common goals. You will be working with a team who has built very successful software sales organizations. This role is vital to the organization achieving our revenue and customer acquisition goals. Our top performers will have the opportunity to quickly be promoted into quota carrying sales and supervisory roles. Successful candidates are quick on their feet, adaptable to change, and ready to take ownership of their career.
Developing and qualifying business leads through internet research, phone calls, social outreach, and email. Work with account executives to qualify inbound demand, generate outbound demand, and coordinate web demos and onsite meetings. Updating lead and prospect activity in the CRM as well as leveraging other sales tools is required. No travel required.
The Drivers for Success:
• Ability to understand business drivers and uncover needs through questioning
• Highly organized and proficient with high volume activity
• Consistently persistent
• Possess a high level of integrity. Values team over individual achievement.
• Ability to triage tasks, self-motivate, and manage time effectively.
• Ability to identify opportunity qualifiers and effectively manage objections to a positive resolution.
The Desired Skills and Experience:
• Highly competitive with a passion for success
• Proficient with standard corporate productivity tools (email, voicemail, MS Office)
• Strong communication skills – verbal & written
• A track record of measured success, with repeatable process
• Sales training and CRM experience a plus
• Bachelor's degree with a solid academic record
This role can be located in Charlotte or Raleigh, North Carolina.
Please include 2 (two) professional references with your resume. (Name, title, professional relationship, contact information).
To apply, please take the assement at: http://bit.ly/2kOlxPE